05 March 2010

Checking in

Just thought I'd add that while a good friend of mine didn't have the best experience in Heuston Texas, I at least rather liked the well laid out giant George Bush Intl. Airport!
Although that probably had something to do with the sheer excitement at seeing Erin again for the first time in eight months.

I'll post up some sort of entry about my time in Oklahoma some other time, I just felt that I should make some reference to it.
Incidentally- everything went really smoothly. No trouble through immigration, or security. In fact, Dublin airport was way more stressful than Newark!! I know this probably had a lot to do with the quiet time of year, but it was still a really relaxed experience.

I can say that it was worth the long, long wait.
I can say that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment